Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Snack Time

So tonight I had a library board meeting. Jenna came with me to the meeting so I could show her off. That left Andrew at home with Benjamin and Daniel. As I walked out the door, the children were having a disagreement over the extra xbox controller. I quickly shut the door so that I didn't have to hear it.


My meeting was about an hour. As I was driving home I got thinking that the boys should be in bed by now and the house will be quiet. I walk into the house and am pleased to notice that it is quiet, but there sitting at the kitchen table were Andrew, Benjamin and Daniel. They look up at me and say that they are just having a snack. In my mind a snack is something small and light, but apparently steak was their idea of a snack.

Who has steak at 8:00 at night for a snack????

5 comments:

  1. What funny guys!

    Library board meeting? For Colonsay? Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously you haven't met many Spencer men. A steak is welcome at any time of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Along with cake, eggs, cookies (and no limit on said cookies)....

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a father thing to do....

    ReplyDelete